For support, you can contact the B.A.S.E. – Welcome and Business Services Office.
This service is linked to the economic development pole of “Paris – Vallée de la Marne” territory and enables you to receive information about activities regulation and potential opportunities.
In addition, the B.A.S.E. offers support to professionals looking at creating micro enterprises.
Opening hours: 9:00 am to 12:00 am, and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Address: Le Luzard, 2, boulevard Salvador Allende, 77186 Noisiel.
For companies,5 « Juniors » are located at the Cité Descartes and each one of them has it’s own speciality :
- The ESIEE’s junior company works along with companies on studies bound to the domains of the electronic and IT engineering . Tél. : 01 45 92 66 70
- Junior EUP, emanation of the School of Town planning of Paris, has for ambition to put its skills of town planners for the benefit of the actors of the city and the territory. http://junioreup.fr
- PEP, ENPC’s junior company works in the field of the civil and mechanical engineering. firstname.lastname@example.org Tél. : 01 64 15 33 99
- Préa’Lab, Junior Company for the EAVT, JJunior Architect with educational and economic purpose, which addresses the students of the ENSAVT of License, Master’s degree, DSA et HMONP. http://www.prealab.com/
- Vertigeo, ENSG’s junior company, works for all the studies connected to the Geographical Information systems Géographiques (SIG). http://vertigeo.ensg.eu/html/10_accueil.php